I want to migrate my site and license to another domain. What should I do?
1. Create a license transfer request in "License related questions" cathegory of Support System. Note that this will require to shutdown your current domain in order to approve.
2. After your license transfer request was approved, open XFileConfig.pm and replace your license code
3. Replace all occurences of 'yourdomain.com' with 'yournewdomain.com' in XFileConfig.pm of your main server and XFSConfig.pm of each your file servers, also setup your actual domain zones
4. Depending on your domain configuration, you may also have to update your domain for each server's tab in Admin Servers section
5. You may also have to update the /etc/hosts file on each of your file servers if you have manually edited it before (e.g. because of applying to Cloudflare on your main server).